Why did you click on this site?

Probably it's because you are curious about the content, you personally knew the author or just hanging out with your PC on and you accidentally got to this part of the web.


Nevertheless...

Welcome to Mau's Trap!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Gossip.. Gossip.. Gossip.. BOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I'm not really a fan of talking about the lives of others especially behind their back. Probably, it's because I don't want it be done to me either. Unfortunately, there are some people who I believe can pass the masteral degree program for BS in Gossip, if there is. They're kind of sweet and very eandearing people but you would not want to know how they describe you when they're conversing with others. Well, I'm sort of a radical and activist person, that's why this kind of behavior is not acceptable to me.

Should one has an issue with someone, show your guts and tell it to him/her. Otherwise, just keep quiet and mind your own business.

Blah... Blah. blah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers