Why did you click on this site?

Probably it's because you are curious about the content, you personally knew the author or just hanging out with your PC on and you accidentally got to this part of the web.


Nevertheless...

Welcome to Mau's Trap!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Resident Evil's Aftermath in Me

Resident Evil never failed to give me so much excitement when I am watching it. I love how Milla Jovovich portrayed the role of Alice, a lady character who is known for her mesmerizing actions. Believe me, Enteng and I were in silence during the heart pounding action sequels of that movie. I didn't even want to close my eyes during the fights but an exception would be the scenes where the ugly faces of the villains were appearing, It's just unleashing horror in me.

The best scene for me was the one where Alice was trying to escape from the mob of zombies on the top of the building. After she had made her stunts? I just said to myself..."Oh God! that was really cool!, I just wish that I could do the same.. LOL".

Lastly, I will not end this blog without mentioning the dogs.. yes! the ugly dogs..they are absolutely giving me an eerie feeling until now. I really hate to see how they look like, poor creatures.

Anyway, I am not part of the promotions team of that movie, neither will I receive a commission for the number of people who will watch it. Nevertheless, this is a highly recommended movie for all action movie lovers out there. Two thumbs up! I can't wait to watch the next sequel. :)

Theatrical Poster

2 comments:

Followers