Why did you click on this site?

Probably it's because you are curious about the content, you personally knew the author or just hanging out with your PC on and you accidentally got to this part of the web.


Nevertheless...

Welcome to Mau's Trap!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Animal Instinct in her

The video below is primarily dedicated to my mom. I love the video because of the nostalgia that I am feeling whenever I am watching it...

My mom did her very best to raise me and my Kuya on her own after the death of my father. I just can't even imagine the pain that she had undergone from that day she learned that Papa was already gone. With a 12 and 3 yr.old children to feed and to raise, it's not so easy after all.

The video, tells us the capacity of one woman to do anything and everything for the sake of her children. This is the animal instinct in all mothers, just like how a mother bear will defend her cub to death.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers