Why did you click on this site?

Probably it's because you are curious about the content, you personally knew the author or just hanging out with your PC on and you accidentally got to this part of the web.


Nevertheless...

Welcome to Mau's Trap!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Trapped

Trapped in a Maze that has been created
Bombarded with thoughts which made me jaded,
It's when everything has been wasted
With people whose belief were already twisted.

I am running as fast as I could
Just like what a kid usually would
Do in times when mommy is gone
And strangers are laughing and making fun.

Time will pass and I will forget
The fear that I have felt without regret,
It's justified with you not being met
By death and Satan's trapped that was almost set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers