Why did you click on this site?

Probably it's because you are curious about the content, you personally knew the author or just hanging out with your PC on and you accidentally got to this part of the web.


Nevertheless...

Welcome to Mau's Trap!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Promises are made to be Broken

"Promises are made to be broken!", yes they are! but I don't take it negatively. That's the reason why as much as possible, I don't make any promises to anyone at all. I just do what needs to be done and I won't tell anyone about it unless I have already executed the task. Perhaps my promises were just  kept in my heart and in my mind. I silently speak to myself and make a vow to do something be it work, family or relationship related concerns.

I would love myself to be compared to a "sniper", haha!, quietly and surely aiming the target promise. However, not all people have this kind of philosophy when it comes to this matter, that's when confusion and disappointments occur at most. I hate it when some are bragging about what they can do and what they can provide, but then again it will just be left hanging in the air.

So to end this opinion up, just a piece of thought.. never give out any promises that you will never be able to do or better yet, never give out any promises at all. Luckily, all people who are very close to me are also snipers like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers